Currently we have two file repositories available for peace corps volunteers in Burkina Faso that can be accessed through this site. One is not better than the other, they both have advantages and disadvantages, and they complement each other. (To access the repositories, you must be a volunteer in Burkina Faso)
- Faster downloads through the internet, since everything is stored off site.
- Permits volunteers to share or publish files openly through the internet by using tags, so anybody can access the file. When tags are not used, it is private like sharepoint.
- To access the main file browser, you must log in to this site.
- Faster uploading and downloading at the Peace Corps office in Ouagadougou but not through the internet
- More secure, since nobody outside of Peace Corps can access.
- To access the external Sharepoint, you must use your username and password that gives you access to the computers in the IRC in Ouagadougou